Turmeric is a must spice in asian cooking . It has refreshing aroma and strong taste and pleasant yellow colour. Beside its importance in cooking it has got many medicinal properties and it a important herb in ayurveda .
- Detoxify the liver
- Balance cholesterol levels
- Fight various allergies
- Stimulate digestion
- Boost immunity
- Enhance the complexion
Diseases in which turmeric is used as a medicine :
- food poisoning, indigestion
- gallstones, , IBS, parasites, poor circulation,
- staph infections, and wounds.
How turmeric is used in food items :
· Wet turmeric pickle is very good in taste and has anticancer and antioxidant properties
· In many delicacies turmeric leaves are used for its aroma . eg steamed fish wrapped in turmeric leaf or some swwet dish finally seasoned with turmeric leaf
· Dry turmeric powder in almost all curries, pickles etc.
So add the yellow colour in your food and let the aroma spread .
Wish you health.
AadyamAyurved Clinic, 06, meadows avenue, baner pashan link rd, opp HDFC bank, pashan pune-21 email@example.com